So here is another of those awards that go round and round the blog community, I’m not sure exactly what it is awarded for and it seems to be a self-promotion/get to know each other ‘award’ but thank-you to Petrel141 @ Dear Kitty. Some blog for the nomination.
Here are the rules for the Liebster Award:
Section 2. Answer the eleven questions posted by your nominee.
Section 3. Pass the award on to 11 other blogs, link to them and let them know. Ask them eleven new questions.
So here are Petrel141’s 11 questions and my answers, followed by my 11 nominees and my 11 questions… I have randomly selected these 11 nominees from blogs I follow so please don’t be put out if you’re not nominated, I love you all thats why I follow your blogs! I also tried to choose blogs I hadn’t nominated before and at the end of the day it’s just a bit of fun so enjoy if you’re in the mood or pass it by 😀
1. If you are a WordPress blogger: did you blog somewhere else before you started yourWordPress blog? Yes, I started blogging as part of a team of media students from Southern Cross University who were the official bloggers for the 2012 Byron Bay Writers’ Festival NSW, Australia.
2. If yes to question #1, what are the main differences between your previous blog site and WordPress? Now I do my own thing.
3. Do you think you are using all WordPress features which might be useful? Pretty much.
4. Do you know how many “likes” your blog got so far? If so, how? This is an important question for me, as some bloggers know, and I don’t have any idea how many “likes” my blog got so far
Not sure if you mean followers or ‘likes’. Both are displayed / accessible on either the blog and /or dashboard features so it’s a yes from me.
5, Do you use the Get Polling Polldaddy feature? No
6. If so, is it working well on your site? I tried Polldaddy, but somehow it did not work well on my site
7. What is your favourite animal species? Ethical vegans.
8. What is your favourite plant species? No favourites I love them all … collectively I’d have to say untouched wilderness.
9. Did you ever make a blog post which you expected would get few visitors, but which on the contrary got many views? I’m always amazed and grateful that anyone visits!
10. Did you ever make a blog post which you expected would get many visitors, but which on the contrary got few views? As above
11. What is your favourite song? The sounds of silence / nature
My eleven nominees are:
My eleven questions for my eleven nominees:
1) Whereabouts do you live?
2) What three words describe your typical Saturday?
3) When was the last time you stopped and watched a sunset?
4) What is your most favourite place in all the world?
6) Have you ever been a ‘rebel’ and joined a public protest?
7) If yes, what did you protest about?
8) Have you ever written into a newspaper in ‘letters to the editor’?
9) If yes, what was it about?
10) When was the last time you stopped and looked at an insect?
11) What was the most beautiful thing you noticed?